66 Valiant vandalized..selling all but driveline

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing to add, the clutch pedal, bracket, "Z" bar, and linkage to the fork are also available

OK, so far, this is what is spoken for:

Both"a bumpers, the taillights, steering column and wheel, headers, and the window strips that meet the front and rear windows.

Still plenty of interior trim chrome pieces, including the seat backs and trim. The chrome dash, door handles, window cranks, window wing pillars. Few other pieces

Still have alot of trim pieces left. The chrome seatbacks, interior trim, chromed dash, chrome steering column, the trunk lid, "a" pillars, door handles, window cranks, chrome hood latch support, chrome hood latch, the front bumper filler panels. 4 speed tranny w/shifter, and it looks like the p.s door is useable too.

PM me with any questions of offers

i know this is a for sale thread but damn.....just damn. makes me worried about my car. I have pissed a few people off over the years but this is beyond revenge kinda stuff. I hope a Kennworth meets up with their car. Occupied or not.

Somebody want the inner fender splash shields, and the upper control arms. Could you PM me again please?

I really dont recall who made it, I know it takes cadilliac calipers and ford rotors. It big bolt pattern. 4 1/2"?
NICE cup holder!

rear cadillac calipers = most likely 76-79 cadillac seville, a subframe/unitized design also found on the 75-79 GM X body lineup
(nova, ventura, skylark, etc)

I still have a number of good parts.....pm me...let me know what you need

Have the Grant GT steering wheel available, with the adapter. Upper control arms, chrome seat backs, chrome panels for the seats, a grey tweed dash cover, and interior door handles and window cranks. Rear view mirror, chrome dash, chrome steering column (standard), tube frame K member, super stock springs and a good solid trunk lid.

PM me for whatever you need

Thanks

I have the rear disc brake setup available....calipers, pads, hoses, adapter brackets, and rotors
$300 + ship

How much for the z-bar setup delivered to 38049? I'm working on a 65 barracuda and believe it shoukd fit. I might be interested in the headers if they're affordable. Military retiree in a tight budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back