66 Vintage Race Project

-

n66

Reaction score
Hey Folks.

I thought it would be a good time to update everyone and say thanks for all the parts, tips and tricks that helped me get from where I was to where I am now.

Attached is how it started and where it is right now. I'll be adding the chrome pieces kindly provided by forabodies this weekend and will post some more pics next week.

Thanks again everyone (there have been many). A couple months of mechanical/electrical stuff left to do and I should be driving it early spring and maybe I'll make the target race in May.

--Neil

Attachments

• Barracuda_begin.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
  • Barracuda_now1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Barracuda_now2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 225
Selected the wrong file... heh. trying again.

Attachments

• Barracuda_then.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 250
Road racing, got a couple friends doing it now. They've got the ford and chevy options. I've got the mopar :)

I've been to a couple events and I'm looking forward to getting out there next year.

Hello everyone. It's funny how projects can go from "next year" to 7 years without too much trouble. Just wanted to update this really old post with a picture and a thank you for all the parts I acquired here early on and all the information that is in the forums. It's definitely been invaluable over the years.

I hesitate to say "next year" it'll see the track, but I guess I'll tempt fate again and plan for it not to be another 7 years before I post progress :)

PXL_20211125_131036557.jpg

As long as you don't give up, she's a work in progress. Thanks for posting again. Nice looking car!

-
Back