66340SEDAN'S "Mopars in the Park" Pictures 2013

-
wow, very cool wheels on this car....what are these?

Keith, do you have german ancestors? i saw some people´s names "Voigt", it´s quite common over here....

Michael

Those are Fenton Shark rims, pretty rare :glasses7: I have 1, would love to find 2!!!

Yes, I have ancestors in Germany :glasses7: I should look up my family tree, if I remember correctly a family member completed one in a book.

this one here makes me really really like the 68 grille ...i was going to change my 68 coronet wagon grille to a 69 grille but now i see this and its staying the way it is :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Attachments

• DSC08999_zpsc07bafd4.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 266
if i would have been at this show i would have been drooling over and hovering around this one:

do you by chance have more good pics of this orange demon......i love an orange 72 demon ....thats everything that my car can be .......someday......that one there makes mine look like a parts car now LOL

Attachments

• DSC09026_zps6c5c49fa.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 244
a lot of great pics Keith.. thanks for sharing with us..

Looks like a great show. I need to get back into going to shows. And thanks for the um rear end pictures!!!

Great pics Keith!!! 2 mod tops wow and matching chairs!!! That boat is mighty cool too. Have a buddy that used to have one that looked similar, his was a 57' and it had fins like the 57 cheby. And nothin like a nice sure grip :D

Thank you Keith for posting such COOL pics! Will you be at Carlisle? I know it's a long drive for you.

Thanks for the pics Keith. Woulda been up there but had exams this week.
My buddy is the guy that drove the S&M cars up from down here and is also a member "la4spd"

We did take a lot of photo's of the same cars, I guess we just have good taste?! LOL!

Thanks for the pics Keith. Woulda been up there but had exams this week.
My buddy is the guy that drove the S&M cars up from down here and is also a member "la4spd"

Cool, I actually talked with him while Don was loading up his 68 Barracuda, had no idea he was a member :glasses7:

keith is an assman!

One of these years i will make it out to that show. Great pics Keith

Those are excellent pics Keith. It makes me wish I was there! I love the lime green Demon in the shade (my personal favourite). Thanks for sharing!:thumblef:

Thanks for the Pictures Keith! Awesome show, just wish I could have been there!

:burnout:

Can't believe the dart made it. hahaha
DSC08959_zpsddda6945.jpg

Enjoyed seeing all the smiles and great cars Keith, My favorite was you fallowing the fine 59 with your hood in the picture I had to have that one bud... I see you got distracted a couple times Proud of ya bud

-
Back