-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
More work for my /6 guru :cheers:
I will be sending this Distributor to Frank to do his thing to it :cheers:
I picked it up for a back up box and one that HOPEFULLY won't puke all over my inner fender. :happy10:
I don't know what all he can do to this distributor, But it has something to with the dizzy and spring's and up grade to a hardened gear drive :happy10:
Frank !!! what do you think I should do bud :happy10:
I hope this was a good price :read2:what do yall think, my son Creed bought it for me, Thank you son :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You know when I will need it =P~=P~.

He and grumpuscreature along with good ol Charley_s has kept me in line :cheers:
A little at a time guy's :happy10: Thank you for all your direction :cheers:

Duals all HOOKED UP 067.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 069.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 070.jpg

Duals all HOOKED UP 071.jpg

Thank you Rod :happy10:
Was you bidding on it ?

Nope.
Simply extracted the item # from the screen shots,and opened the Ebag page,then posted the link.
If you can enlarge the pictures,it is easier to get a good idea of the item quality.Simply wanted to help.
FWIW,I already run EI,but use a Bosch control. (BIM 024)

regards,Rod:happy10:

Mike
No hardened gear for the dizzy. Just the oil pump. The springs and such can indeed be changed to improve your performance. It is call a distributor recurve.
Looking forward to getting it done for you Mike.
Frank

Thank you Frank 8) I drove her about 40 miles yesterday and she loves the open exhaust and 390 cfm's and fresh air She feels like a small V8 was dropped in her.:happy10::happy10::happy10:

-
Back