67 273 headers for a 65 engine bay

-

Crewdog89

Reaction score
Hey all! Making some future plans for my little 273 commando (I know don’t put too much into it because it’s not worth it but I like the 273 and it’s enough power for now I have plans to build a 360 much later on down the road) my issue is this…I have a 1967 273 motor inside the engine bay of my 65 Barracuda. I know there’s always issues with fitment and I’ve seen what people suggest but normally engine year matches the body year so this one is slightly skeptical for me ha. If anyone has any suggestions on brand/Part number that will work that would be greatly appreciated!

As far as the engine goes, it would fit the same as a 1965 273. So you want to buy headers to fit the 65 Barracuda V8. The engine year is irrelevant.

As far as the engine goes, it would fit the same as a 1965 273. So you want to buy headers to fit the 65 Barracuda V8. The engine year is irrelevant.

you're right you know..jpg

Thanks guys for the responses! Just wanted to be sure because I absolutely hate receiving items then realize they don’t fit to then wait again to be refunded so I can order the correct ones. It’s a hassle I loathe

-
Back