Status
Not open for further replies.

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 bezels for sale. 1 is for a 67 barracuda, and the other is for a 68-69 barracuda. These are JUST THE BEZELS and no instruments. They do come with lenses. THe lenses do need to be heat welded back in(the 3 little tabs) as you would for the new ones anyway. They both include the glovebox piece as well. I personally was gonna use the glovebox piece to plastic weld in the 68 radio section to make it look like a radio delete car since I didn't have the factory radio. I ended up finding a radio and buying a new bezel.

The 67 one is clean, no cuts, no cracks. THe 68-69 was cut for a radio at one point.

67 dash-$140 plus shipping

68-69 bezel- $100 plus shipping

These items are located in the SF bay area in zip code 94608.

DSC04119.jpg

DSC04120.jpg

I can go 80.00 shipped to 29642 for the 68. I wont cut/modify an undamged OEM bezel like the 67 you have. Good luck either way.

That is why I am selling the 67 one as is. I couldn't cut it either. I was gonna find a glove box piece at a swap meet and use that to plastic weld in for the 68. The 67 one is very clean, just needs a paint job.

I am considering a few offers right now that will pay for shipping, so I may have to decline your offer. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back