Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
hi Y'all

i have a set of smoothed steering column uppers. perfect for your floor shift steering column conversion. these are from an automatic column shift car, and have been ground down, filled in, smoothed and primered. these are NOT original floor shift pieces, but those are now made of unobtanium now. these are the next best thing. they were sandblasted to strip them, and the filler was a structural aluminum paste. this stuff wont crack out. they are being sold in primer, and require a final wet sand prior to your color of choice. i have an awful lot of work in these to make them what they are. i am sure if you are looking for these parts you know they are pretty hard to find. pictures show the sides that were smoothed and filled so you know what you are getting.

these are from a 67 A body, and have the factory for 67 drilled hole in the lower collar for the set screw, may fit the 68, 69 columns which use a different set screw arrangement but im not too sure on that. i would like to get $75 plus the ride. located in Abilene texas 79606

thanks
matt

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 595
  • 028.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 662
  • 029.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 567
Wish I had ALL the blinker hardware out of a 67 columb, nuts bolts screws springs and ALL the horn stuff too and ALL the wiring. Didnt you have some Abody gas/brake pedal chrome bezels for sale? I need the cover that goes under the columb for a 67 cuda also, I think that one is 67 specific. The cars previous owners gutted it clean for less weight.

Dodge truck and van thru mid 1970s with floor shift pieces are a bolt in for the 70 to 74, but wont have interlock feature. I dont smooth these. Too much work for what id get for them. These wont fit 70 on up they dont have hole for ignition key,.and are not wide enough whole different animal.

Are these still available? I could use one. Im located In Tucson AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back