-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollandshand

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have available Rear Spoilers to fit your 67,68, or 69 Barracuda. Let me know if you are interested and will send pictures of the one on my 69. It is a body fit spoiler not the wing type, and also made of fiberglass. Available within 1 week and is only $300 plus shipping!
Let me know and we will make it happen.These will make your Car look great and be a stand out even more than it already is!! Serious inquiries only.

so its a ducktail type similar to the SAVAGE addition? Why not post a pic or 2 here.

Here is the pic of the spoiler

Attachments

• 20150708_114653.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 994
Here is the pic of the spoiler

Does the spoiler fit right onto the contour of the decklid at a sharp point?

Is the bottom raised over the quarter panels for clearance?

What does it look like on the tail panel side?

In the picture is it sitting on something?

Just 1 picture?!? :banghead:

Not givin' you a hard time but if you want to sell you need pics of different angles...including info and pics of how it mounts......

Yes, I am interested.. I need to get information on how to pay and swap information.. Send me a message back. Thank you!

Hello, I was curious if you made these spoilers from scratch and if you take requests or not. I have been looking for a spoiler for my barracuda for a long time. My only request would be to make it pointed more out the back of the car instead of straight up with the point? Thanks for your help. My name is Daryl Clayberg. I live in Nevada, Iowa zip code is 50201. If you can figure out the shipping and send me a message on how to pay for it, I am interested especially if it could be made the way I want it!

Can this spoiler be mounted/attached to the car using 3M VHB tape? so one can avoid drilling any holes in the trunk lid.

I have decided to make mine only as costs to make more like it have been prohibitive. More exclusivity this way as well. Sorry for getting hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back