Status
Not open for further replies.

3404speed

Ancient Decrepit Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I'm going through a lot of parts, stripping out this Quarter panel. I think it is a 67, forgot to get a pic of the side marker area. Anyway pics will give you an idea of what is available. Shipping from 16925, Northern Pa area. Pm me or 693404speed at g mail dot com.

Also selling a quantity of doors, hoods, small parts for A bodies, mostly 68-74.
Will be listing more soon.

moz-screenshot-1.png
101_6413.jpg

Will take reasonable offers. Shipping usually by USPS, Ups. Big items could go truck freight from 14901, Elmira NY.

for some reason I can't send you a PM, so I'll have to post my request here.

I'm looking for both doors for A 68 Barracuda. Need to be in decent condition. I have a fastback - not sure if it matters. I'm in PA, so I can pick up.

hows that sheet metal where the cap is located? The depressed part? Is it rusty in the trunk area? I would be interested in it if it was good.

for some reason I can't send you a PM, so I'll have to post my request here.

I'm looking for both doors for A 68 Barracuda. Need to be in decent condition. I have a fastback - not sure if it matters. I'm in PA, so I can pick up.

Sorry no doors for 68 barracuda :(

hows that sheet metal where the cap is located? The depressed part? Is it rusty in the trunk area? I would be interested in it if it was good.

Should be good, will save it. it is located an hour away...

yup, when I get over to the shop next Weds..... gotta get past this "holiday weekend"

and thanks for clarifying that cudaspaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back