[FOR SALE] 67-69 Barracuda Sheet Metal

-

HotrodColt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a ‘67 barracuda shell ready to be cut up for whatever pieces anyone needs, if you would like a specific picture or angle let me know, most of the lower parts of the car are rotted out, Dutchman panel is sold. The rest of what you see in the pictures is available. Shipping from Lowell, Michigan. PayPal accepted. $150 for the roof, $150 for firewall, upper rear quarter panels are $75 each, let me know what you’d like and make an offer on it, If you want to buy the rest of the shell with a clean title we can negotiate a price based on what’s left.

IMG_9423.jpeg

IMG_9419.jpeg

IMG_9420.jpeg

IMG_9421.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

IMG_9417.jpeg

IMG_9418.jpeg

IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9414.jpeg

IMG_9415.jpeg

The ones I have are not in good shape. Sorry.
Thanks I really appreciate your checking. Let us know if you have any other parts laying around looks like you might have a good back seat bottom there although I'm not looking for one.

Thanks I really appreciate your checking. Let us know if you have any other parts laying around looks like you might have a good back seat bottom there although I'm not looking for one.
No Problem, and yes I have a lot of parts laying around, slowly trying to post things as I pull it out.

Also looking for the splash guard that goes between the fron tire and the door jamb at the front fender vertical

Last edited:
I could use the upper rear passenger fender, with special consideration of the sail panel area.

IMG_3516.jpeg

IMG_3515.jpeg

I’ll have to check how much of it I have, I’ll get better pics next time I get out there either Wednesday or Thursday this week.
Here are pics of the passenger side rocker, just grabbed a few quick pics after work this evening, let me know if you’re still interested and I’ll try to get better pics of the underside in the day light this week!

IMG_9527.jpeg

IMG_9528.jpeg

IMG_9529.jpeg

-
Back