'67 - '69 Cuda FB Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sscuda

The best there is, the best there ever will be.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I have lots of race weight fiberglass and OEM steel body parts to sell, these are extra parts from my last project. I went with Carbon Fiber for most of the car. All body parts are lazer straight, primered, and ready for topcoat.

I also have several good quality trim pieces for sale.

1 complete set of glass for a '67-'69 Cuda FB

I have a complete '68 dash with perfect soft trim.

Some suspension pieces, some new some used.

PM me with your wants.

sscuda

Is the side glass tinted or clear? And will you sell just the side glass and how much.

add your location to your ad....
All,

I have lots of race weight fiberglass and OEM steel body parts to sell, these are extra parts from my last project. I went with Carbon Fiber for most of the car. All body parts are lazer straight, primered, and ready for topcoat.

PM me with your wants.

sscuda

Is the side glass tinted or clear? And will you sell just the side glass and how much.

4404spd,

The side glass may have a 10% - 20% tint , whatever the factory used.

The glass is in very good condition and yes I will sell the side glass separately. PM with offer.

thanks

sscuda

All,

PM me with your wants.

sscuda

Folks,

Just to add;

If any of you have any Duster / Demon race parts for sale or trade, speak up. I'm about to put together a 73 Duster for my son to play with and in need of everything. I'm OK for a motor.

sscuda

All,

PM me with your wants.

sscuda
do u still have tinted R/Hand door glass? If so how much

Hi Al,still waiting for a response on which day is best to come down?Let me know in a PM when is best.Thanks

All,

PM me with your wants.

sscuda

To All,

I also have a very nice new '67 to '69 AAR Fiberglass bolt on deck lid. It has been block sanded, primed, and block sanded again (inside and outside). It's dead straight and ready for top coat. I installed it and a little while later decided on a bolt -on carbon fiber deck lid for further weight reduction.

$325.00 firm ( I have about 8 hours of labour + materials into it)

sscuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back