Not open for further replies.

Mpacker

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO, I’m coming to the conclusion that my dad’s Dart is going to be too much for me to handle. I’m selling my house and should fall into some spare change in the next 3-4 weeks so I wanted to start looking for alternatives. I have a good start on some parts that should cross over to a Barracuda (us car tool lvl3 kit, 73+disc parts, 8 3/4 housing and loaded plates, etc).

If I put my own money into it, I’d go Barracuda (fastback only) or even B body if something doesn’t line up right here. I figure with a Barracuda I’d at least have those parts going for me.

I’m willing to look at anything $12,000 and under as I’m looking for a project and don’t expect a finished car. Depending on price, I’d take anything from a roller that needs body work to a solid body no drivetrain car. Even a running driving - needs a lot of love car. I’ll entertain anything. I live in Northern Virginia. Please let me know if you have anything like that.

Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out!

I should mention. Originality and numbers matching don’t matter all that much to me. I’m most likely going to modern hemi swap the drivetrain at some point down the road. If it has a running drivetrain currently, that would be ideal, as I can piece together the rest while keeping it on the road, then take it offline for the swap at a later date. Or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back