-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
Ok, what I am looking for is a pair of JUNK front fenders. Rust, rot and dents are fine, as long as it still has the basic contour of a front fender. Any of those years will work...they don't have to match.
Just to make this clear...I DO NOT want good, usable fenders. These are going to be sectioned, welded to a hood, and then used as a buck to make a mold for a glass nose.
The closer to Nashville Tn the better. Shoot me some pics of whatcha got and a price.
Thanks FABO

This is different. Someone looking for junk sheetmetal! I'll laugh if you have a hard time with this. Good luck on your project.

OK,
Got a pair. They're actually not in that bad of shape. I can send pics if you need it. Just drop me your email address. I'm sure you don't want to ship em, but you may have contacts down here or you may want a weekend trip. I'm in NC, 27822. $100.pr. w/o side markers
Martin

OK,
Got a pair. They're actually not in that bad of shape. I can send pics if you need it. Just drop me your email address. I'm sure you don't want to ship em, but you may have contacts down here or you may want a weekend trip. I'm in NC, 27822. $100.pr. w/o side markers
Martin

Ok, thanks...let me see what shakes loose a little closer to home over the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back