67-72 A body headers

-

A68DART360

Reaction score
does anybody make a big tube big block fender well header that does not hang down far below the underside of a car. I currently have hooker super competition headers and they hang really low beyond the body. I am looking for a set that goes closer to the floor so when I put exhaust on the car it tucks up nice under the car.

let me pit it another way. what headers do you have on your darts with a 440 in them. How low do the headers hang and how big are the tubes.

These are Pro-Parts 2" semi fenderwell headers. in the grass they look like they hang low but on pavement they are between 4 and 5 inches from the ground.

Two tubes on the driver side and one on the pass. side exit through the fenders and wrap under and meet the collector. All other tubes go under the car like a normal set would. These headers allow easy access to the starter, you could run a 4 speed easy. Only drawback is spark plug access it's a little tight.

anybody else running chassis headers on a 67-72 Dart with a big block. what brand and tube size do you have.

If you go on the BigBlockDart tech pages, it shows which Hedman big block b body headers fit. Sometimes they need dimpling and sometimes they fit perfect. They are pretty cheap too.

-
Back