-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A68DART360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Just seeing if people would be interested in getting a fiberglass dash frame for a 67-76 Dodge Dart. Will have pictures posted in a day or two. So I am not sure about gauge holes etc. Price would be $200.00 plus shipping from So Calif. or if you are in the area you can pick it up. Let me know who needs one because I am not sure how many are available.

Just so you know, ALL 67-76 A-bodies share a dash shape and they all interchange. There are differences for factory gauge clusters, lower pad, glove box door/latch, ignition switch or not....BUT they will all mount in the same place.

I'd be interested in one. About how much would cost to ship to 84041?

Yes they are the same as the person on Moparts as I am a friend of his just helping him out by posting on here. I will forward all the info from here to him as far as shipping costs. You can get with or without gauge cluster area cut out and asfar as I know you can mount it in stock location with stock hardware. Here are the pictures he has.

Attachments

• dart dash01.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,170
  • dart dash02.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,146
  • dart dash03.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,149
  • dart dash04.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,156
Just a thought but would it be cool to have the face of the dash flat maybe slightly angled up so anyone could just drill with a hole saw and mount aftermarket gauges.

so what do you guys think of the dash. Does anyone want one just. give me you zip and I can get a shipping quote

Looking for a glass dash for my Duster, no cut outs just flat. Still making them? Thanks, Randy

Also interested. Anyone ever get it one?
My thought would be to incorporate a guage pod from Peak Dashes into one of these.

Would like to purchase dash for 68 dart. (No Cut Outs)What shipping and delevery time from 21015 and how payment will be made AMX-VISA - check ? Please P M answer Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back