-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for some sheetmetal from the front part of the wheel openings from some trashed front fenders. Some jackass butchered the front of my fenders to install wheel opening moldings. Below is a photo of my fenders. I need pretty much the whole front wheel opening from where it starts to turn down to the bottom. Probably 3 inches wide all the way down. Both sides!

Attachments

• 1rtfender.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 195
Probably not to install the moldings but the bobbed them to install wider tires. Larger tires tend to hit the fenders when turning so the popular thing to do was to butchet them like that. They probably installed the molding after that because it makes it hard to tell it was ever done.

I have 69 fenders, straight as an arrow. But have rust, I'll send you pics tonight.pm me with yiour email. Also I posted those fenders and other 69 body parts in this section with pics about 2 months ago. You'll have to go back maybe 10 pages or more.

Probably not to install the moldings but the bobbed them to install wider tires. Larger tires tend to hit the fenders when turning so the popular thing to do was to butchet them like that. They probably installed the molding after that because it makes it hard to tell it was ever done.

Good possiblity! It was once a W2 smallblock Drag car.

I have 69 fenders, straight as an arrow. But have rust, I'll send you pics tonight.pm me with yiour email. Also I posted those fenders and other 69 body parts in this section with pics about 2 months ago. You'll have to go back maybe 10 pages or more.

I'll search for them. Rust is no issue as long as the front is good. Most fenders rust at the lower rear and top near the cowl. Mine have some minor rust at the bottom rear and near the cowl as well. I have to replace the rear lower inner brace due to folage stuck in there for years. I got those rust free from a guy in Arizona a few months back for $25. He just cut the bottom off below the bodyline. I can still use the outer too. They were crunched at the front so He didn't destroy a good set of fenders.

Anyhow, let me know. Someone pm'd me and is looking into these pieces Friday that he may have. Looking for a good deal since I am a poor white boy LoL!

I'll search for them. Rust is no issue as long as the front is good. Most fenders rust at the lower rear and top near the cowl. Mine have some minor rust at the bottom rear and near the cowl as well. I have to replace the rear lower inner brace due to folage stuck in there for years. I got those rust free from a guy in Arizona a few months back for $25. He just cut the bottom off below the bodyline. I can still use the outer too. They were crunched at the front so He didn't destroy a good set of fenders.

Anyhow, let me know. Someone pm'd me and is looking into these pieces Friday that he may have. Looking for a good deal since I am a poor white boy LoL!
here are some pics. they are perfect for what you need and they have the headlight buckets too. whats a good deal to you?

Attachments

• cuda parts 015.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 165
  • cuda parts 019.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 173
  • cuda parts 020.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 171
  • cuda parts 024.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 157
here are some pics. they are perfect for what you need and they have the headlight buckets too. whats a good deal to you?

I found your ad earlier. Seen the price and don't want to insult you with my offer. I'm thinking $25-30 and cut along the blue line with a jigsaw or something, throw them in a triangle USPS Priority tube for around $5.
I'll pay for the shipping! Same I paid for the rear section a few months back. Thats a good deal to me.:D

Also seen pickup only. Heck of a drive for me.:p

Attachments

• 3fender.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 160
I'm not a body man so I dont know. I would find out where is the best place to patch piece the fenders bofore the patches are cut. If you are a body man and already know, ignore my post. Just trying to help. Good luck

I'm not a body man so I dont know. I would find out where is the best place to patch piece the fenders bofore the patches are cut. If you are a body man and already know, ignore my post. Just trying to help. Good luck

Yeah,
Thats kinda why I outlined the cut in his pic. No biggie! Doesn't hurt to ask/post for those who don't know.

There is another member interested in some other pieces of these fenders! You may be able to make some cash since you been sitting on them and really need them gone eh?:D

I was always told if you can't sell it, cut it up!

Scrap is going for good money here!

There is another member interested in some other pieces of these fenders! You may be able to make some cash since you been sitting on them and really need them gone eh?:D

I was always told if you can't sell it, cut it up!

Scrap is going for good money here!
im not insulted, but im not cutting them up. i'll sell them and someone else could do what ever they want with them. i would ship the fenders but i want 100 a piece. scrap is good here too! lol

im not insulted, but im not cutting them up. i'll sell them and someone else could do what ever they want with them. i would ship the fenders but i want 100 a piece. scrap is good here too! lol
Sorry but too pricey for me. Thanks. Someone will surely need them eventually.
Guess I will break out the lead shot bag and my hammers.

I have a pair of 1968 plymouth barracuda fenders they have no rust at all it just has a small ding in the drivers side fender. It wont take any effort to fix it. $90 per fender

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back