67 and 68 Barracuda parts for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of parts for a 67,68 and 69 barracuda. Also have two doors with no major rust that are for sale.

Photos of the parts below

http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac166/mrchristian73/67%20Barracuda%20Parts/

Open to all reasonable offers for parts and also willing to sell as a package deal.

Also willing to trade for items that I still need for my 67 fastback.
I am looking for trim around rear window for a 68 convertable, I thought i seen pieces in trim bundle

Hey guys if your serious about the parts you want PM me and send your number and I will call each one of you and coordinate.

I took the time to lay out all parts and take photos. I'm getting bombarded but nobody follows through? All these requests and its a bit much. Nobody has agreed to make a transaction. I'm for real are you? Sorry.....I only want to deal with people who are ready to make a purchase. If its in the photos or in my post I have it!

Also, these parts are not restored and all need to be refinished so please don't expect these to be show quality parts.

Thanks

I only have 67-68 and some 69 parts but mainly for fastback only. No convertible stuff other than chrome moldings for rear section shown in photos.

how many wheel well moldings do you have & what are you asking for them please pm me when you get the chance thanks

Thread dated 2011, photo album now private. Good luck though

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back