Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok I have a pile of pictures but I'm having trouble putting them on...
This was a 273 car which the previous owner changed to a 340. Yes I have the original 273. Its auto on the floor and an 8.75 rear with 276 gears.. The top was replaced with a top with glass rear window..(nice) and the interior is in excellent condition. I just applied the stripe to dress up the plain white.. It has new red carpet also. Runs and drives great. all new stainless brake lines and complete brake setup. New front end(ball joints,tierods ...) new gas tank. NO rust on floor ,there are a couple patches in the trunk. I'd say you could drive this anywhere.. There is a pile of stuff to go with it (ei.. another rally dash,drive shaft, 3 intakes a 750 holley, 600 eddy, and 10-15 crates full of other stuff ) I want $11,000. Yea I'd take guns towards it in trade.. or a Harley maybe. or a Duster Or....?? The car is at my home in New Hampshire along with a CLEAR TITLE.

I CAN'T PUT ON PICTURES AND I'VE DONE IT HUNDREDS OF TIMES BEFORE.... Email me I'll send them. [email protected]

Attachments

• barracuda 4.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 662
You could probably start by telling people a little bit more about the car.
What motor,rear end, trans,brakes,paint, interior, ect.
How did the car come originally.
You know, tell the story.

It could be my computer, but there look to be issues between the fender and door. More pictures would help. What's been upgraded? Basically more info.......

why isn't this selling? whats wrong?

Nice car. There is a butt for every seat and it will sell eventually. Maybe not in 3 days or even 30 days.
I dont think many buyers will be interested in extra intakes, exc..If a used car salesman said, "Here are boxes full of extra parts" It would scare me away. If its a good car the extra parts aren't needed , right ?
Details like is the rear glass the original notch back shaped glass from Corning or the smaller generic aftermarket glass along with more pics will help ( if you can get them to load ). Try to post pics of what you would look at on a used car lot.walk around, 4 sides , inside, under hood, underneath. Good luck with the sale.

any wheelin and dealing on a 65 belvedere with 440 hp and 4 speed?

Send me pics of interior, engine bay, trunk and closeups of lower 1/4,s. The more the better.
[email protected]

The location worries me..
I grew up in the rust belt.

If its decent, I'm interested

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back