67 barracuda doors and hood

-

Westley Marks

Reaction score
Selling 67 convertible barracuda right and left doors and hood all in repairable condition. $50 a door $75 hood. Doors have very little rust same with hood. The hoods mounting nuts are broke loose from the hood will need repaired.

IMG_20180422_150419308_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180422_144331498.jpg

IMG_20180422_150419308_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180422_144219974_HDR.jpg

Do You still have the doors & bonnet i would so much want those but sadly i am in uk i have bought a very rotten convertable it so rare being factory RHD i am 80 years old & this is my dream car i have had many Mopars but all B bodies always wanted a Convertable but this is pure perfection !!! but i desperately need parts Is there any chance you know a way to help me i will so gladly pay your asking prices please please please HELP HELP

Best to start a want ad in the classified section. This thread is 6 years old.
With cuda convertibles, the doors from 67-9 can be used. The glass is specific to the body style. 67-8 hood will also fit.
Good luck
Do You still have the doors & bonnet i would so much want those but sadly i am in uk i have bought a very rotten convertable it so rare being factory RHD i am 80 years old & this is my dream car i have had many Mopars but all B bodies always wanted a Convertable but this is pure perfection !!! but i desperately need parts Is there any chance you know a way to help me i will so gladly pay your asking prices please please please HELP HELP

Best to start a want ad in the classified section. This thread is 6 years old.
With cuda convertibles, the doors from 67-9 can be used. The glass is specific to the body style. 67-8 hood will also fit.
Good luck
Many thanks for your reply after i sent it i then saw the day it was listed sorry to have sent it There is nothing over here there are b bodies but they were never available RHD factory The trouble is i am not sure how to get it to the uk Non seem to be on the EBAY world wide transport system

-
Back