Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth Barracuda fastback, rebuilt numbers matching 273 2bbl, console automatic, power steering, full dual exhaust with OE Challenger tips under the valance, factory vacuum gauge in dash, very useable original red interior. Previous owner had this car just a few weeks short of 30 years. Has been maintained as a primary car for a greater portion of that time. Numbers matching engine has less than 500 miles on a .030 overbore complete rebuild, bone stock internals, stock manifolds and 2bbl carb. Transmission is a rebuilt 904 (#'s matching trans also goes with it) and works better than new. Everything works on this car, all glass is good, recent tires on 14" rallyes. Still has left-hand lug nuts on the left side. Light rust in rear quarters and spare well. Frames, floors, window corners, cowl, doors, hood and trunklid are in good shape.

Good daily driver or starting point for big block conversion. Would make an excellent first car for the young Mopar enthusiast. Drives well enough that it takes no coaching before handing over the keys. Mechanically dependable, economical to operate and easy to drive. Mechanically sound enough that it can be driven home from here to wherever you live. Needs nothing to be your new daily driver.
More info and pics at http://www.themopardude.com/67_CUDA_FASTBACK.html or call 620-364-8200. Car is located in Burlington Kansas 66839, 80 miles south of Kansas City on I35.

$6900

143070674209_0_BG.jpg

Over the years once and a while I've run across good people.

One of those was when I bought "The Beastie" my current project.

I bought it from Brad AKA The Mopar Dude. When I buy a car the thing that means the most to me is a seller that doesn't hide anything, tells you the good and the bad up front.

I had a couple of questions about the dart so I gave Brad a call today,and even though it's been quite some time since he sold me the car he was there remembered everything about the car and was more than willing to help.

So which is better paying 2K for a crap shoot that cost more in time money and headaches after the fact or spend a few more bucks and get a straight up car that is actually what the seller says it is.

I think Brad may have lowered the price on this one, and if he says you can buy it and drive it you can count on it.

It'll be a few years before I can afford a 'new' A-body, so I'm just window shopping...but that would be a nice one to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back