67 barracuda fb redo

-
You should get the tracking # when they ship. I use to order a lot of stuff with tamraz. But now I stay away.The last order I did with them I had to dispute and cancel.I am not telling you this to scare you or be a jerk I just don't want to see another guy waiting for parts and getting taken advantage of. Also You can buy the quarter skins from rockauto.com for about $375.00 shipped.That is where I ordered mine. had them in three days. the rear lower valance is an eBay Item. I ordered mine last week and already have it.I use ADEELS on eBay its a little more but you will get your parts.Only trying to help.Thanks,Joe

How long did you have to wait? What parts did you order?

quarter-panels.html
. Well I screwed the pouch on my passenger quarter. I overheated it and buckled it bad and it's junk. I don't know brand but real thin steel. So ordered a goodmark from this out fit. I will let everybody how it goes. Won't let me post link to carid.com. http://www.carid.com/1967-plymouth-barracuda-quarter-panels/goodmark-quarter-panels-27943008.html

That sucks! Still no tracking number from Tamrazs. Should have gone with Rockauto.com like others have. Im pretty nervous about the whole situation.

Trying to finish stripping the car down but I cant figure out how to get the rear cargo area panels out. Any help?

There are screws, about 5 of them. Some going down the length of the back window and some in the back seat. I'll run out and shoot some pics.

The chrome trim strip has one screw at one end. Once you remove it the rest is only held by push in clips. They just pop out with a clip tool or carefully a screwdriver. The you can see the screws that hold it in along the top and front. But there is one in the trunk area you have to get as well. The second last pic shows the tab that is hidden in the trunk. The last pic is of the trim. Under the tape is the screw and the clips go from there.

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1778.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1780.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_1781.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 247
That sucks! Still no tracking number from Tamrazs. Should have gone with Rockauto.com like others have. Im pretty nervous about the whole situation.

You can cancel the order and get a refund. Thats what I did. Sucks I use to order from them all the time now they aren't reliable.

Thanks a ton gdrill! Now I finish my stripping. I thought it was still held on under there somewhere.

You can cancel the order and get a refund. Thats what I did. Sucks I use to order from them all the time now they aren't reliable.

That might happen. They said they havent recieved a tracking number yet. It showed it was available so thought it was in stock and ready to ship. :banghead:

I can check out at our farm and see if I've got a left fender for you. I know it would need some repair work though.

Anything would be great!

Here are some pictures of it I took over a year ago.

View attachment IMG_0020.jpg

View attachment IMG_0023.jpg

View attachment IMG_0013.jpg

View attachment IMG_0014.jpg

View attachment IMG_0015.jpg

View attachment IMG_0016.jpg

View attachment IMG_0017.jpg

View attachment IMG_0019.jpg

View attachment IMG_0021.jpg

View attachment IMG_0022.jpg

I'll have to make sure it's still there. It had been repaired once before by the previous owner and there's bondo in the front.
On the bright side, there's not much rust in it. I didn't bother repairing it after my son wrecked my car. Instead, I replaced my front end with fiberglass.

Not too bad. Definitely better than no fender! Occasionally someone will be parting out rusted fenders. I got to nose pieces from whitepunkonnitro. My sons fenders aren't the greatest either. Here is where we sectioned his. It saved the front, but the rest of the fender is still quite bumpy!

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1667.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1665.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 245
I am still waiting on my to ship from CARiD. I looked on their site and it says estimated shipping date 2/25. No tracking # so who knows. I figure with the weather up north who knows. #-o

I literaly just got a text the my rear valance was shipped and next thing I hear is a doorbell and this was by my door. Where are my quarter panels? Plus in the posting in the auction they said there were no exhaust cut outs. As you can see it only has the drivers cut out. Oh well.

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Picture 023.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 219
Given the condition of your Barracuda's starting point, it's pretty optimistic to have a Summer date for completion. Do you have the front header panel (sheet metal that surrounds the grills). I've got a couple of spares too. I won't be able to get out to the farm until Sunday to pick up parts.

I literaly just got a text the my rear valance was shipped and next thing I hear is a doorbell and this was by my door. Where are my quarter panels? Plus in the posting in the auction they said there were no exhaust cut outs. As you can see it only has the drivers cut out. Oh well.

Awesome!! glad to see you sheet metal is arriving.

My header panel is ok. Dash looks good but I need gauges and bezels.

Well got the doors trunk lid and glass out. Removed the rest of the interior except for the headliner. Then started stripping paint in preparation for the quarters. Pics coming.

-
Back