Status
Not open for further replies.

arkansasdave

67 notch
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe was originally a 6cyl. 3 speed manual but set up as a 440 drag car from the 70's no interior or glass but a fairly solid strait body does have a little rough place on the drivers quarter down low but would be an easy fix I bought to build a drag car and don't have time right now. No title for it. would make a drag car or parts car 500 dollars. Location Dover, Arkansas PM me if interested .

Attachments

• DSCN2187.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 857
  • DSCN2188.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 849
  • DSCN2189.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 881
Those fenders and doors are worth as much as your asking price.
Good luck either way.

I would like someone who can use the parts or car to get it I am only advertising it on this site at this price I am now asking 300 for the whole thing. I need to move it and I don't want it to fall into the wrong hands if you know what I mean.

thanks
AD

do you have the rest of the front end like the grilles or the header panel? or bezels? i kinda had an accident with my husbands car and it caught fire so im trying to find parts to fix it

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 575
  • photo (1).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 569
i'm going after a 69 today to use that dog hause & frame rails on my 67 cuda, wish u were alittle closer. it says right not to post emails or number how u suppose to contact someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back