-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1966cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi dose any body make reproduction front frame rails for 67 Barracuda's....... I know I can get rail caps that slip over how good are they.

Oh, just read your location...I'm negotiating on a 68 parts car. IIRC the frame horns are good. Probly be a while before I get it stipped down that far (if even get it), and shipping .....the horrors of shipping....

If you only need sections to graft, I have several sets, and can cut them to fit USPS Flat Rate boxes. Absolute cheapest way to go for shipping.

Have you checked with Tamraz auto parts. I got a frame rail for a Challenger there made by AMD.

No one is making them yet. Your best bet is to find a full front clip. Your location might make it kinda expensive.

would a 68 valiant work? local yard has a 68 four door. clean metal. front clip is already off, partially sold. can sawzall whole front off.
pm if interested.

Hey guys;

Any one know of a left side frame rail and apron that would be available (with upper a-frame mount) to fit in my 67 cuda conv.

Mine is rotted off top of frame rail and i would like to buy full left side.

Would like to find one fairly close to Iowa but needs to be a solid rail, will pay to remove and ship if i have to.

Thanks ; Lon :(

pics of 68 valiant, showing its state of metal cleanliness.

Attachments

• 100_0843.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 100_1639.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_1644.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back