-
Status
Not open for further replies.

57RT75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, Ive got a lot of '67 interior stuff to sell (Local P/U ONLY)
1 Black, rear F/B seat (both halves) $25
1 Pair of F/B, rear, side, glass regulators $10 + $10
1 Driver side, Coupe, rear, side, glass and holder $10 Lot
1 Driver side, Coupe, rear, side, glass regulator $10
1 F/B cargo floor and trunk isolation flap panel $15
1 Pair Black front door interior panels $40
1 lot of F/B BLACK greenhouse interior plastic panels $80 lot
3 Floor shift consuls $65 + $60 + $45
1 Complete Barracuda steel dash panel c/w ash tray $55 Lot
Sorry No Photos (rural dial up) contact me to come and see them.
OFFERS & Quantity sales encouraged. (Local P/U ONLY)
Try your offer ON THE LOT for your needs OR Resale!

any rear cargo lights for the fastback 67-69 I think are all the same? also the chrome trim peices that go into the rear interior 1/4 panel trim? If so I can have it picked up by a local member that says he is 15 mins from you

any rear cargo lights for the fastback 67-69 I think are all the same? also the chrome trim peices that go into the rear interior 1/4 panel trim? If so I can have it picked up by a local member that says he is 15 mins from you

Hi
I will check if the cargo lights are still there, I believe the chrome pieces that you need are included in the lot of plastic and trim I'm selling, can you be more specific, length, bends, etc? Please note I'm not lookin to break up the lot, make an offer.

Hi
I've checked the panels and trim that I have. There are 17 pieces total (All for $50 LOT). There are 2 long aluminum trim pieces that have a radiused bent in the middle. The cargo bay light lenses are still fitted to their respective panels with thier circular trim surrounds in place but the lamp sockets and lamps are missing. All the major panels are in excellent shape but a couple of the smaller ones have some rust issues. PM me for specifics.
Roger

You wouldn't by any chance have a radio? Doesn't have to work, just has to look good.

Hi
I've checked my radio stash and find I have several radios that I believe are '67 A body (Knobs, Chrome push buttons, about 6" wide). I'm looking for $25 for non working ones and $45 for working ones. Please note "local pickup ONLY". PM me for specifics on the radio you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back