Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys can't handle having two cars i thought i could. I need to garage my other car 2009 challenger.
Looking to sell the
67 Barracuda 273 v8 4 speed 4:10 DANA rear
not original motor tranny or rear
Rust free new cragars and bfg's new headers.
it has 2 1/4 with flowmasters
manual Disc brakes.asking $12,500
106k miles on body int all original only new front door panels otherwise mint 1 small rip driver side seat.

You looked for that car longer than you've owned it. Don't do anything hasty. Good luck bro.

Nice ride..wish i had not already picked up 2 myself...I have a slant car sedan and just put a 340 6 pack in the fast back..good luck in the sale

Dude.... whatcha doin? Didn't you just pick that car up about 7 weeks ago? Nice ride from what I remember. I'll post the pictures I took at the Bellmore cruise to help you out.

BelmoreCruise70309026-vi.jpg

BelmoreCruise70309027-vi.jpg

BelmoreCruise70309028-vi.jpg

think i had a bad week if it sells i will sell it really need the room.

Johnnycuda,
Questions......Does she drive ok (now you've mentioned header/carb issues etc); would you consider selling to overseas buyer (yes, me, here in London); and where are you based?
Thanks for your time.

Mike

[iosuf
Johnnycuda,
Questions......Does she drive ok (now you've mentioned header/carb issues etc); would you consider selling to overseas buyer (yes, me, here in London); and where are you based?
Thanks for your time.

New headers were installed and the carb was rebuilt.
Runs and drives great now.as long as you pay in us dollars i dont care if you are on the moon.
johnny

still forsale here in Newyourk $12500
i will make more interesting and lower the price too $11500

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back