67 barracuda notchback

-

Operator23

Sevare Vitas
Reaction score
Does anyone make a car cover for a 67 Barracuda notchback? If not, any recommendations on one that fits would be appreciated. Thanks.

get one for a Dart,that's what I did for my convert.

13 months ago, we were at a huge flea market Christmas shopping. A guy there had 1/2 dozen various covers new in boxes. Boxes were different sizes and had the printed list of applications taped onto. So I kinda figured what this guy had was surplus buyout of NOS. I knew my 67 notch wasn't going to be on a list and I sure don't know what fits 2008 Acura would fit my car. Anyway... The largest box he had there was underneath his table. I almost didn't see it. That list called out Mercurys and Lincolns. The guy let me have it for 15 instead of the 30 he had priced all of them at.
Well of course its too big and nearly reaches the ground all around. I like it. The wind gets under it and balloons it up but never peels it off.
I cant say that for the previous one that did fit more glove like. That one came from ebay. About 60 for it and another 23 for shipping. It wasn't made of nearly as good or heavy material and fell apart in less than 2 years.
I shutter to think what original retail price was on the cover I have today.

Is it inside,outside, under a car port? New 10k paint job, or preserving what you have? What ever you do, don't "just throw a tarp ,on it,,," , if you actually care about it. I just want you to know ,all options.

-
Back