67 Barracuda Resto-mod on Coparts

-

BillGrissom

Reaction score
Ran across this on Coparts:
www.copart.com/lot/44335427
Was a beautiful car until T-boned. I hope it was empty when hit. Currently $100, auction ends tomorrow. If the rear-end isn't bent, that alone is probably worth it. Appears there are small trim parts to salvage. Then sell the carcass as scrap metal.

67 Barracuda.jpg

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got the ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Sincerely,
Jeff Spicoli

Rear trunk trim looks pretty good. Drivers side grill surround and one 383-s hood insert. For someone close it would definitely be worth the 100 if you could get it for that

Hopefully nobody lost their life in there.
Looks like it has an Eddie head Motor maybe with Harland sharp rockers.

Last edited:
That is a frightening image.

That said, I would love to get my hands on those trunk trims. I'd bid on it if it didn't mean I have to figure a way to move the whole damn car off their property.

Yep, somebody prob died in that thing. Lots of little parts though. Reverse lights, trunk trim, grille letters, grille pieces, 1 hood pot, drivers side fender emblems, headlight bezel, maybe some of the gages, taillight lenses, engine, looks like the trans is toast or would need a total rebuild. Input shaft broken off, there is definitely more than $175 worth of parts there, although it would only take you and afternoon, to strip out of it whats useable. Most of what you could save off it would fit in a 5 gallon spackle bucket except for the engine and trans. Gonna watch this one, see what it ends at.

Yep, somebody prob died in that thing. Lots of little parts though. Reverse lights, trunk trim, grille letters, grille pieces, 1 hood pot, drivers side fender emblems, headlight bezel, maybe some of the gages, taillight lenses, engine, looks like the trans is toast or would need a total rebuild. Input shaft broken off, there is definitely more than $175 worth of parts there, although it would only take you and afternoon, to strip out of it whats useable. Most of what you could save off it would fit in a 5 gallon spackle bucket except for the engine and trans. Gonna watch this one, see what it ends at.
150 mile speedo

Looks like the classic " racing car slides into a pole" ending. To bad for deiver, and car, hope their wasn't a passenger.

Dave

383S insert on the hood well worth the price. The other may be in the piles. Its a VIN and Fender tag sale

As does the enhanced vehicle description. Ya sure we washed and waxed it and armor alled the tires too. Its barrett Jackson ready

-
Back