67 barracuda shifter linkages

-

GTSDustin

Reaction score
Trying to put together my wife's 67 barracudas shifter and linkages but don't think I have all the parts. This is a factory console floor shift car. Was wondering if anyone could share some pictures of all the bits and pieces. Thanks

here is a picture of a non-console shifter assembly. The only difference is the shifter handle shape is different and the lower boot is not pictured. Do you need the clutch linkage also? You can download the 67 parts manual here http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=107

Attachments

• Untitled (677x491).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 86
Ok, thanks that's what I needed. Looks like I have a good bit of parts missing. Sigh..

Well I have the bracket 19-48-50, but the picture looks a little different. The same as lever 21-142-18. And I don't have bracket 19-48-50and really don't understand what it even goes to? The floor pan?
I have a bunch of rods, everything was threw in a box when I bought the car, previous owner had a hurst cable shifter in it.

19-48-50 are bushings that go into the upper and lower support brackets. I'll take some pic's of the lower pieces tomorrow for you. It should give you a better idea of assembly with the confusion of the manual picture.

-
Back