Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Barracuda Convertible thinkin may want to sell.. The car now has a 340 4 barrel But came from the factory with a 273 which would also go with the car. Its nice in and out not show nice but driver nice. Wife & I are thinking something else right now and I know If I had 12K for it it'd be sold but What is realistic??? I do think she's worth close that and the stock pile of parts that all go with it make it a heck of a deal.
Any thoughts , or buyers? Its in my garage in New Hampshire. I will take more pictures.. just ask.
If interested PM me and I can give you a Phone # . I'd like to sell it soon.

Attachments

• barra2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 470
  • barra3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 482
  • barra4.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 446
  • barra5.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 442
  • barra9.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 439
  • barra8.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 445
Does it have/require a lot of body work? Is the rest of the drivetrain a 904 to a 7.25 rear? What is the top like? You could always run it on eBay with a reserve and see what it brings. The economy is bad but the season is good.

The top is like new and yes it goes up and down fine ..its a power top.
The tranny is a 727 and the rear is a 8.75 with 2.76 gears. A little rust as you can see on the surface but really a solid car all in all. The carpet is now red and I have a set of red stripes that need to be put on..
I'm hoping not to do the ebay thing I may do craigslist first. But I was hoping one of our fellow members would jump on it. The parts stash should be worth a grand at least.

I think your 12k is close. Nice looking car, and remember they don't make them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back