67 Barracuda wire Harness

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Anyone have some photos of the factory location of the fuse box, harness out to engine front end and harness to rear with where they connect? This car I bought had the harness removed for the car to be painted and now I get to put it back. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

No one has any?
I just had my wiring harness replaced with a new one in November. Unfortunately my car is not here at my house at the moment because I have a gas Tank leak. I have my old wiring harness in the back of my pick up though. If I had the car up here I'd be more than happy take pictures for you. I have to run some errands after while and need to check on it. I could probly run by where it's being stored and take a couple pictures with my phone of the location if that will help.

Last edited:
Fuse box and bulkhead connector is in same location as other years/models of a bodies. Fuse box is under dash directly below headlight switch. Mounting screw points up.
Bulkhead you can see in this pic.
Lousy pic, it's all i got for now. I'll dig for more.

20170812_203240.jpg

I just had my wiring harness replaced with a new one in November. Unfortunately my car is not here at my house at the moment because I have a gas Tank leak. I have my old wiring harness in the back of my pick up though. If I had the car up here I'd be more than happy take pictures for you. I have to run some errands after while and need to check on it. I could probly run by where it's being stored and take a couple pictures with my phone of the location if that will help.

Thank you so much for this very generous offer.

-
Back