67 Cuda Sheet Metal

-

jgmccrac

Reaction score
Can some one tell me what the name of the bed panel is behind the seat in a fastback barracuda? I cannot find a replacement part. Is everyone just fabricating their own part out of sheetmetal?

20170813_085955.jpg

Real ones are getting harder to find if you find a clean one for a hundy I would grab it , I had to buy all three pieces of the package area to get mine . I had to make the support piece that the hinge mounts to in the trunk , the original won't work with the AMD trunk floor because of the new style filler grommt .

Did you ever get a chance to get a pic of your package tray?

I'm sorry for the delay brother, I've been working 7 days a week lately! I will get one out tomorrow and message back! I have a few other parts to pull for members as well!!

Here's the pan from one of the cars! A nice solid piece!! I'll throw it in a box for a shipping quote!!

IMG_3910.JPG

IMG_3911.JPG

Shipping through my fedex account is $52.04, which would make your total $77.04. Ouch!! Still interested?? The box it 47x31x8" and weighs 26#, and my zip is 48169 if you feel like running it Greyhound or fastenal!! Let me know what you want to do and If you're still interested, I'll send over my PayPal info!! Thanks, Geof

Shipping through my fedex account is $52.04, which would make your total $77.04. Ouch!! Still interested?? The box it 47x31x8" and weighs 26#, and my zip is 48169 if you feel like running it Greyhound or fastenal!! Let me know what you want to do and If you're still interested, I'll send over my PayPal info!! Thanks, Geof
I'll take it for $77.04. Let me know when you send the paypal request.

-
Back