-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6cuda7

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This car is now on ebay.... and is priced a few thousand less than my original asking price with No Reserve
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150476159987&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Looking to sell this ASAP my phone number is 805 428 4068-Alex...... IM LOCATED in SIMI VALLEY CA 93065

I will have more Pics posted Tomorrow..... thanks guys

P1010383.jpg

Well after looking at all the other treads here it seems that most people here are more interesting in talking about cars rather than buying..... so if you really are interested just pm for more pics or just call me

Oh yes people buy cars here. It might be that you want to much? even at OBO I think it is way over priced. But hey this is just my opinion.

Honestly i was thinking about the price last night And i think you are Right..... Really im also looking to sell this ASAP i may put it up on ebay and see what Happens

Ill Take 6500 OBO

I think the price is pretty close but am more concerned with shipping and importing hassles which is why I didn't PM you an offer yet , that plus you have a very low post count here which makes a cross border deal { or any long distance deal } a little sketchy with out references -anybody know this guy and this car ?

Well after looking at all the other treads here it seems that most people here are more interesting in talking about cars rather than buying..... so if you really are interested just pm for more pics or just call me

Pics would help your sale.

interior is in very good condition headliner replaced, front seats reopulstered, new carpet, It has a center console, Ralley guage cluster (150mph)... cluster has had work done by redline guageworks new circuit boards, voltage limiter installed,needles painted and lenses cleaned, speedometer has been rebuilt...

Show pictures of these positive things about the car. Don't take pictures of it on jackstands. Really need to get it to run and move on it's own.

Sorry to hear you are tired of working on it. I did a bunch of motor swapping last two weeks and it's a lot of work. Rewarding in the end. If you hear 4 wheel squealing sideways around the neighborhood today that would be me. :toothy10:

im not interesting in working on it anymore.......... i honestly just sick of it.... over this past to 2 years ive been stuck at home barely going out, because i havent had a car to move around in and all my money's been going to this car, to me its not even worth it anymore.... i have more pictures later on tonite

A few pics i took today but unfortunately I dropped the camera and broke the lens... ooops. ill have to try and borrow a camera and get more pics up soon.

psengine.jpg

fvengine.jpg

dsengine.jpg

circuitboard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back