-
Status
Not open for further replies.

womanator

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade my 67 Dart 440 for a large ci.pump gas street hemi..
Last time out in july it went 10.71 on a mild tune.
take a look and call me if interested.
Engine,trans,rearend and chassis work done professionally.
Less than 20 pass's on the car since rebuild.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAn5BQWg58I"]YouTube - All around 67 dart gt[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRRWP0aoCuA"]YouTube - Part two with engine bay[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUMkBSILTQ"]YouTube - 67 dart gt[/ame]

Have not used the NOS and the tune is for on the engine.

2010-07-23222628.jpg

Some specs

Engine
Ross Pistons
Eagle rods
Hughs solid cam .590 range
Mopar aluminum rockers
Eldelbrock heads
tti headers and exhaust
Hasting file fit rings

Trans
Kolene steels
Alto clutch's
Kevlar bans
Forward manuel valve body
NOS converter 3500
CSI Kevlar shield
4 gear planitary's

Rear
Dutchman axels
4.10 pro gears
Mini spool
Green bearings
SS springs
Mini tubbed
Springs moved to frame rails
Sub frame tied
Roll bar with swing out bar

If interested call me at 503-991-9500

How much do you want for it outright? Will it pull the front wheels?

It won't pull the front tire's with the tire's on the car now.
It might with slicks.

This one doe's
racecar.jpg

I'm looking for a trade because it would take somewhere in the $18,000-20,000 for the engine I'm looking to get.

Thanks for looking.

It may help if you establish a price for an outright sale. This may help people gauge what they may offer in trade. Just a thought. Nice cars, both of them. I'd like to know more about your other car. Did I see that on the Racing Forum on this site? Good luck.

There's about $30,000 in the car.
Out right cash price would be in the range of about $18,000 or there about.
Trade I'm looking for a stout pump gas Hemi in the 600-650 hp range.
I want a Hemi to put in my Charger.
I was hoping someone had a Hemi and wanted to trade for a car.

The other car is on the forum.

To be honest, I had to go back and read your ad again to see you are wanting to trade yout CAR for an ENGINE only. I may not be the only one that misread that. You may want to edit the post and make it clearer, or maybe I should just log off and get some sleep. LOL

Ok here I go.
I'm trading my 10 second car everything you see in the picture and vidio's for a 528-604 Pump gas Hemi.

The Hemi I want will be complete from carbs to oil pan and I would like a set of B-body headers to go with it.
it should be in the ballpark of 600-650 hp.

I hope this makes it clear what I'm offering for trade.
A 10 sec Street car complete for a Running large ci. street Hemi.
Marv

............I forgot, how much do you want for the hemi?????
Jr.

On a side note, this car isn't a hack job,I don't know if any of you are familiar with any of the local talent around here but I'll try anyways:

Jim Caughlin did the:mini tubs,moving the leafsprings inboard,fuel system(all AN stuff) subframe connectors,and the 6pt bar(any of you familiar with his swing out door bars??) narrowed the rear housing(if you know him you know nothing goes out the door unless it's perfect,rear also has green bearings) built the spring perches that give the car the stance it has and the pinion angle is right for the way the car is set up right now.. The car is sitting on SS springs and sitting like it does,any of you that have run these know a car doesn't sit like this one if you just bolt them on lol. Has 28x13.50s on it now,it's 14.5'' at the narrowest point in the rear innerfenderwell.

Craig Jensen did all the machining on this engine,steel crank,Eagle h-beams,ross pistons(11.2-1 runs on premium just fine) and a hughes camshaft(I have the card in the three ring binder that will also go with the car with all the literature that came with the parts that are on the car) that I'll give you if you really want to know what cam it is and how it's in there. Heads are ported(nowhere near max wedge size) valves the heads came with we had undercut. If any of you are interested in the clearances lemme know and I'll scan the spec sheet and post it. The balance job is to the 10th of a gram. There's more in it it if you wanted it to be a strip only car with a bigger converter and shift it to where it wants to be shifted at,all the runs so far have been very safe and the kit hasn't been fired yet but it's all there and works,no nitrous has ever been through the zex perimter plate that's on the car. Those 10 sec passes were also with a 750 holley lol nuff said about that.

The car is a real GT red w/black interior /6 car. The original seats have been recovered and refoamed and will go with it with the right deal, has a racing bucket in it now.
I've been all over this car since it was driven home from the PIR swap meet as a slant6 california driver to it's current form, have had it all apart many many times and have been building big block A-bodies with womanator for 15yrs or so,out of all the bb a-bodies I've built this one is my favorite and will be sad to see it go. As far as the engine goes the stock block is the weak link now,if the car was mine I'd cement it and lean on it pretty hard with the kit and prob need a few more bars. I have 0 doubt on a small shot (relatively speaking) it would beat his 68(the one doing the wheelie in the above pic) handily and would have no issues leaning on it that hard.
What can I say about the transmissions that Pacific Northwest Transmissions builds us,haven't broke one yet and when he opens them up for maintenance they look great (he builds them for us on the understanding that he's the only one that works on them,makes sense) If you want to talk to him lemme know.
Has summit adjustable shocks on the front that work fine,had summits on the back but I got to looking at it trying to figure out a suspension prob and 1. the summit rear shocks for this app don't have enough travel to go to full droop(was spinning them like 10ft out) and2 the first inch of travel either way there was 0 dampening(think freefall),so I grabbed some stockers from napa which had enough extension and worked correctly on the car so that's whats on it now in back and it's fine.
Disk brakes front and back fronts are stockers rear are wilwood(anything that could be safety wired is safety wired and I have pics of that too because I did it lol)
We never have a prob getting any of our cars through tech ever,I won't build junk.
Any questions about anything on this car you can give me a call too if you can't get ahold of womanator as there's nothing about this car I haven't worked on or haven't had apart.
I know what he's asking for is worth alot of money as is this car. I have a ridiculous amount of my time in this car and know every inch of it.
Thanks,
Jr. <-- if you call just ask for Jr I'll know what it's about then,Thx.
(503)-951-9797

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back