67 Dart 4 spd console

-

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought a nice, original A body 4 spd console for my 67 Dart GT. I am looking to find out where I can get the carpet kit, and the cover that hides the hump. Thanks for any help in the search!

You can buy extra bulk carpet with the molded sets to cover any other areas. Just cut it and glue it tot he console like the factory did...

i have a console carpet kit, new, black loop. I am not going to use. fits the coffin style console.
40+ ship from 19320 pm if you are interested.

An after thought

I used contact cement to glue the carpet on the console and then it started to come loose a while after having the car together.

I drilled a few holes in the upper part of the carpet contact area and used black push pins to hold it up tight

The push pins do not show up on my dark blue carpet

I changed all the carpet at the same time. If you only get carpet for the console it will probably be a different color even if it is black due to fading.

So have you gotten a 4 speed console shifter?

Thanks for the leads, but I am mostly looking for the molded plastic piece that attaches to the console, much like on a b body console. I was told that someone repps it. Anyone know anything about this?

An after thought

I used contact cement to glue the carpet on the console and then it started to come loose a while after having the car together.

I drilled a few holes in the upper part of the carpet contact area and used black push pins to hold it up tight

The push pins do not show up on my dark blue carpet

I changed all the carpet at the same time. If you only get carpet for the console it will probably be a different color even if it is black due to fading.

So have you gotten a 4 speed console shifter?

No,
I havent gotten the shifter yet. Still looking.

A good member here Rocky_Js may have a shifter. The piece I believe you are looking for is repopped, I cant remember where from though sorry...

A good member here Rocky_Js may have a shifter. The piece I believe you are looking for is repopped, I cant remember where from though sorry...

Brewers has the repop console shifter , as well as other vendors, I seen them for $250 last weekend at Mopars In The Park in Mn.

I am still looking for where I can get the plastic side cover. I have not found it for sale on any websites. I can only find the B body ones.

I am still looking for where I can get the plastic side cover. I have not found it for sale on any websites. I can only find the B body ones.

Not sure what you are looking for, mine had carpet on it and has carpet on it now

There was a hardboard on the drivers side but I didn't use it. Just put carpet over the console lower side and it looks fine

View attachment image.jpg

Carpet and console carpet came from ACC

-
Back