Status
Not open for further replies.

the mopar dude

Head Dude
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
67 Dart GT, just out of climate controlled storage since 1987. Base model GT, 273 2bbl, 3 speed manual on the column, AM radio. Missing the transmission and radiator, but have everything (steering column, trans, console, brackets, shifter, linkage) to convert to console auto for extra money. Engine turns by hand and needs rebuilt. Only rust through is in upper rear trunk floor and can easily be patched. Light surface rust in trunk and beginnings of rust in rear quarters. SOLID floors, trunk extensions and frame rails. Yellow with black interior. Door panels, dash face, dash pad very nice. All the specific GT chrome and emblems are there and easily restored to show quality. Glass is all good. Would be an easy project. Clean clear Kansas title. Car is located in Burlington Kansas 66839. PM here and Ill give you a link to all the info and pics of inside and underside.
$4500

Attachments

• 67DartGT2 012.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 325
  • 67DartGT2 010.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 337
  • 67DartGT2 018.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 337
  • 67DartGT2 017.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 345
  • 67DartGT2 006.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 67DartGT2 020.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 326
  • 67DartGT2 027.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 67DartGT2 030.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 315
  • 67DartGT2 029.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 334
I would jump on this in a second if I didn't have to think about transporting it from Kansas to Oregon.

Just think, its only half as far as if you found one this nice in New York or Florida. If you are not in a big rush to get it back once its paid for, transports are reasonable.

Just think, its only half as far as if you found one this nice in New York or Florida. If you are not in a big rush to get it back once its paid for, transports are reasonable.

This would be something I'd want very detailed pictures over and want to know all the stupid details like how nice the chrome is, what all needs fixed interior wise, etc. I'd be dropping my 360 into it so the 273 is not an issue to me.

I have a '67 2-door post. My dad picked up the car when I was still in high school and I was just now getting around to seriously restore it. Problem was, i thought it was a 2-door hard top this entire time. I did not want a post, I don't even care for the look of them. I still quite don't know how I overlooked this detail.

So, now I'm in the market to find a hardtop and a GT would be even more badass than a standard model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back