67 Dart GT one of the Rarest.

-
sorry misunderstood ya there i was just thinking start of the dart but you are correct the 60-62 was a b body

Mine (sold last year) 273 HiPo 4-speed car, bought it from the original owner, three year resto:

100_0735 (Small).JPG

100_0707 (Small).JPG

b0ae_3 (Small).jpg

She's a Beauty! Wow amazing resto! I have been working on mine for longer than three years and it don't look that nice yet... Dang son thats a sweet dodge!

I picked up a '67 last month, was originally a 270, /6 auto. It had a 273 auto in it when I got it, have it pulled out and a 440, 727 waiting to go in it.

Hot Dang that thing oughta SCOOT! That 440 should bully around a Dart pretty bad...
Why a 67? I wish we could all get a 67-69 Dart Rallye together and just go Driving. Lot's of great driving out here in this part of California...
-Auto Cross @ Marina
-Hwy 9
-Highway 35 "SKYLINE" Alice's Restaurant (Where you can get anything you want)
-Carmel Valley & Hwy 68
-Laguna Seca
-Sears Point (Infineon) Drag Strip?
-Napa Whine Country Roads
-Thunder Hill (up way North)
Countless others I know of...

Something to think about anyways...

A friend of mine just found a sweet car. A 67 Dart GT convertible, 4-speed, hi-po 273, factory tach on the console, factory 8 3/4, factory glass rear window. Color is something like "ice blue", with blue interior. All original.

1967 Dart GT Slant Six 904 Buffed Silver with red bucket seat interior! 67 Is my favorite year,and my car is my dream car come true!

While living in BC I looked at a 67 (think it was a GT) E code 273-4bbl with the buffed silver/red bucket console interior. If not for the fact that every removable panel needed replacement, as well as floor, one rear and one fron framerail, and both inner fenders and cowl, it was pretty much rust free as advertised :(. Guy wanted $2300. It did run. Looked spectacular when looked at through squinted eyes, and being a dreamer, I could envision it done.

Grant

-
Back