-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLRAZR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
'67 (only) Dart GT trims/emblems etc. LOT including the stainless rocker moldings, a few random pieces of side body trim, a set of turn signal indicators, a couple pieces of finish panel trim, GT grill, GT fender badges etc. I’ll add more pics later but these are the only pics I have at the moment. Zip 26101 in person pick up is welcomed, otherwise buyer pays shipping. Thank you. $1000 o.b.o.
0E0E92E0-0A97-4DB9-B41A-1987220203A2.jpeg
7144FB84-ED0F-4961-B9D7-72702BDF621A.jpeg

will you separate the pieces?
I need upper right and lower left trunk trim and full trunk badge, left and right door top edge trim and the left and right rocker trim

will you separate the pieces?
I need upper right and lower left trunk trim and full trunk badge, left and right door top edge trim and the left and right rocker trim
I appreciate your inquiry however the pieces you mentioned (i.e. decklid trim and rocker molds) are the reason it’s priced like it is. It was hard for me to price it at all because I know finding another set of those rocker mouldings may NEVER happen for me again. I just kinda threw the other hard to find pieces in (decklid trim, turn signal indicators etc.) to help the next guy out. I do apologize but it just wouldn’t make any sense for me to separate it. And the upper right and lower left pieces are included.

Understand. And definitely understand about the rocker trim especially the driver's side for some reason.

Thanks

How about some, additional photos of everything that your selling. Especially close up of any damaged areas

How about some, additional photos of everything that your selling. Especially close up of any damaged areas
Absolutely. Just need to find a little time to make it happen, but I certainly will. Thank you.

But just a heads up regarding the rocker mouldings. I would trade those even up for a rustfree 67 Dart (right) fender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back