67 dart GT video RUFFIAN

-
I know there are alot of gas monkey haters out there, but this car was the first hellcat engine stand alone. At the time of its build, there were no aftermarket swap parts. Compared to the hellcat general mayhem which had the hellcat wiring harness, trans, fuel tank and also full dash and any other components that tied into the harness and computer.

This car is a work of art and trend setter and I don’t care what anyone says.

It's a super cool car. I like it. But it's not something I'd build or buy even if I had the money. I wanna keep my kidneys intact. You can just see how rough that thing rides just rolling down the street.

It's a super cool car. I like it. But it's not something I'd build or buy even if I had the money. I wanna keep my kidneys intact. You can just see how rough that thing rides just rolling down the street.
Back halfed and 4link along with coil overs.
Nothing rides like torsion bars and leaf springs. Maybe except air bags.

Much less the impact on your spinal column.

BUT..... it's bitchin. And, dude admits its a race car first.

Much less the impact on your spinal column.

BUT..... it's bitchin. And, dude admits its a race car first.
Absolutely it is! I love it! I normally don't go for modern engines in our cars, but that's an exception. I'd put a Mopar scoop over the blower, though. lol

I see he was wearing a seat belt! Wonder if the dart has an E brake!

If you know you know!

it's cool, and it was innovative at the time. but there's a whole *** bucket full of choices made that i don't care for. granted some of those are for the whole "shock & awe" of a GM build, or general TV chicanery, some were likely due to constraints of time/money/ease of work, some are personal taste or "as was the style at the time".

i'm positive that it's an absolute barrel full of giggles to drive, but that just ain't for me.

-
Back