Status
Not open for further replies.

paulclark

Early A fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for front fender top trim - the pass side blinker 'gunsight' and the trim that goes behind it on both sides. (similar to the 65/66 but bent downward in front and has a dodge Tri-Star logo on blade. )

WP_20190903_18_43_37_Pro (2).jpg

I have some coming in a few days and after I look over what I have and the ones coming I might have a set of turns signals I could spare. I'll let you know.
What if anything do you have to start with?

I have some coming in a few days and after I look over what I have and the ones coming I might have a set of turns signals I could spare. I'll let you know.
What if anything do you have to start with?
I appreciate it!

I have the driver's side front piece pictured above. I also have some rear pieces coming this week, but doubtful. At best i'll have the door and rear quarter trim but that remains to be seen.

do you know what trim level this trim is? I thought GT but have seen some 67 GTs without it. Maybe part of a fender blinker option?

It is the trim package that cones with the GT as best as I know. My guess i that people have removed their trim as a personal choice. What about molding clips etc? there is a company who has reproduced the clips needed for the top trip you are looking for.

('67 Dart GT side trim clips available again....) pricey but if you don't have them you don't have them! OEM had a small o-ring on the part that goes through the fender as a moisture seal. are your fenders doors and quarter panels OEM GT (ie. do they have all the proper holes for the trim?)

Rocker molding and clips are going to be your hardest part to find in my experience, two years and I have seen 3 come up.

If your brake handle is cracked I may have 1 extra I would part with, they come up once in a while, 67 is unique not the same as 68 and newer.

If your radio bezzel is still in the car and you decide to remove it... there are 2 small screws behind the dash on the heater controls that MUST be removed or you will brake off the two mounting posts and the bezel will have to be reattached with some other means.

Check with @HemiSSDart He might have some of the trim you are looking for.

Good tip on the clips, I'd better get a set. Most of the panels are OEM GT, except pass side front quarter, will have to drill those, planning to use the drivers' side as a template. Radio bezel is out but that's helpful for how to put it back in, thanks.

I'm interested in your parking brake handle, looks like mine is MIA.

except pass side front quarter, will have to drill those
The GT emblem is mirror image but the V8 is not. the leading edge of the V or the 8 is the same distance from leading edge of fender but the holes are not the same drivers side to passanger side

I'm interested in your parking brake handle, looks like mine is MIA.

do you need just the handle or the linkage as well?

good to know!

I better check what's there, thought it was just the handle but the lnkage might be missing too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back