Status
Not open for further replies.

big block scott

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
hi everyone,
i'm in need of one trunk trim piece for my 67 dart gt, i think it is the same as non-gt with these mouldings . i need the right side, lower section of this 4 piece trunk moulding set-up. if anyone can help i'll pay a fair price thru paypal or by mailing a money order. photo shows non-gt trim, looks the same.
thanks for all your help ,
big block scott

Attachments

• IMGP0199.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 93
Hey that's my car!!! Drive it like you stole it!!!!

yes and what a fine looking vehicle it is, i only wish i had seen these mouldings before they were bought up by another lucky 67 owner.
this is one of the very few photos i've seen with this trunk trim without the gt panel.
does this car have a "270 " trim package or what ?

yes and what a fine looking vehicle it is, i only wish i had seen these mouldings before they were bought up by another lucky 67 owner.
this is one of the very few photos i've seen with this trunk trim without the gt panel.

Looks like my trunk . My car is a 270 model.

by the way, the upper left is interchangable with the lower right and vice versa. There are only two different pieces in the 4 piece set.

What a lucky guy who got those :) Add them to the collection. Good info on the interchange. Thanks!

Yes, It has the 270 trim package. Well used to. I still have all the side mouldings but the car is a 4dr. I just had to comment on the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back