67 dart parts car

-

modart69

Reaction score
will any of the parts from a 67 dart gt swap to a 69 dart custom. i know of a 67 gt with no title and need parts for my 69 rebuild. All suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

If not let me know if anyone needs 67 parts, maybe it would be worth my while to pick up for the forum.

Tim

I'm always interested in 67 Dart GT parts! I think they are pretty different between the two though.

it depends on what you want to swap

All the body panels are interchangeable

the grill and tail lights are different, grill will interchange, tail lights would need mods

interior stuff most interchangeable, dash pad different design but can be swapped, seats are different, also can be swapped, radios and dash are different, could swap dash too

rear bumper on 67 has back up lights in the bumper, 69 in tail lights, fronts are the same

if you get the 67 GT and the trim on the trunk is good I would be interested

it depends on what you want to swap

All the body panels are interchangeable

the grill and tail lights are different, grill will interchange, tail lights would need mods

interior stuff most interchangeable, dash pad different design but can be swapped, seats are different, also can be swapped, radios and dash are different, could swap dash too

rear bumper on 67 has back up lights in the bumper, 69 in tail lights, fronts are the same

if you get the 67 GT and the trim on the trunk is good I would be

interested

The 67 Grill and front fenders have a different offset for the headlight bucket than the 69's... they will work, if you use the ENTIRE 67 front clip, but you couldn't use 67 fenders with a 69 grill or any version of mix/match... The 67/68 fenders and grill will swap, as the offset is the same...

I learned that one hard way...

The 67 Grill and front fenders have a different offset for the headlight bucket than the 69's... they will work, if you use the ENTIRE 67 front clip, but you couldn't use 67 fenders with a 69 grill or any version of mix/match... The 67/68 fenders and grill will swap, as the offset is the same...

I learned that one hard way...

Well, I learned something today. I always thought you could interchange 67-69 fenders and the grills would interchange as well. Good to know.

To the O.P.
Get the 67 GT parts car either way, you can always help out another guy with a 67 and maybe make some $$ for your own build. Lots of stuff is different between the two but lots of the little things that you may need you will have from the parts car.

Thanks for all the input but seller confirmed the car already sold.

-
Back