Status
Not open for further replies.

67furyfasttop

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello A body guys.

Wanted to see if I could get help pricing some parts. I found a 67 Dart post car that was rotted too bad to save.
I'm not trying to get too dollar, I only want to offer parts at a reasonable no hassle price to recoupe cost of my time and efforts
I have hood lip trim
Completed front grill. Seats. Doors. Bumpers. Hubcaps. Motor and trans (will start) dash cluster ect.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

20200519_080354.jpg

20200519_201143.jpg

20200519_201255.jpg

20200519_201636.jpg

20200521_085059.jpg

20200518_143956.jpg

Hello A body guys.

Wanted to see if I could get help pricing some parts. I found a 67 Dart post car that was rotted too bad to save.
I'm not trying to get too dollar, I only want to offer parts at a reasonable no hassle price to recoupe cost of my time and efforts
I have hood lip trim
Completed front grill. Seats. Doors. Bumpers. Hubcaps. Motor and trans (will start) dash cluster ect.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

View attachment 1715532958

View attachment 1715532959

View attachment 1715532960

View attachment 1715532961

View attachment 1715532962

View attachment 1715532963
That grille looks real nice, $150.00 for the grille and $30-35 apiece for the bezels. $60-70 for front hood trim. Straight fenders with no rot, $250.00 each.
Aluminum side trim in good condition, $35-40 for fender and 1/4 panel, $30-35 for door. That looks like 170 trim and a hardtop would be 270 or GT trim
levels. $100-125 for bumpers. Shipping would be additional and bumper shipping could be more than price of part depending on distance shipped.

Look on classic Ind website and see if any of the parts are repo. Like a bumper, you don't want to try to get more for a bumper then a new one would cost.

But I think Lee Robinson's prices are reasonable.

Don't forget the small stuff, like screws and trim clips and anything 67 only, e brake handle, dash bezels, the list goes on.

Tag and bag.

Lastly, be realistic, some parts might be so corroded, that restoring them would be cost prohibitive, so price those things really low or give them away for shipping

Thanks for the response!
I appreciate it. Good to see I'm on right track. I have bagged and tagged and kept screws together. Watched my cousin throw all bolts in a bucket on a parts car once. His idea was that he knew what went where. My idea is someone else may not know and keeping bolts together makes less questions later.
Another thing I learned is to take parts off and post individually. I had a ton of reaponse on FB and could barely keep up. Of course now everyone can't find a transport or show in person for big items and all the excitement slowed to barely replying. Lol. Guess that's name of the game. Just glad the good parts won't be scrap.

this is what I would be willing to pay.
grill $200
headlight bezels $25 each
hood lip molding $75
doors $75 with glass
windshield and rear window $75 each
fenders $100. (used 52 year old fenders are just that, there is always some rust hiding behind the spot welded mounting support).
bumpers $75 each
seat belts $75 the set
seats good luck, just get what you can for them, but the tracks may be worth $75

the more time you spend cleaning them up will give you a better idea of what the condition of all this stuff is. as the quality and condition go down so does the price.

also worth trying to sell
dash
gauges
heater control
steering column
power steering pump and box
windshield and rear window trim
wiper transmission
nuts and bolts( I sold a cam bolt for $5)
anything date coded original parts like starter, wiper motor and alternator.

I'm parting a 69 valiant 4 door I paid $400 for and I already past the $1000 point and there is alot of the car left to sell.
its hard work and I'm probably making minimum wage at all this but I am having the most fun I have ever had with clothes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back