67 Dart Project

-

'67Dart

Reaction score
I got the 67 Dart shell a few months ago and was planning to slowly gather the parts I need and rebuild it. Then I stumbled across this duster. The plan is to pull just about everything off it and put it in the Dart. Should be a lot of fun.

The 72 Duster has a 360 with about 5k miles on it. 8.75 rear with limited slip (forgot the gears). Front disk breaks (the Dart has drums all around). The interior is in great shape too but I'm not sure if that will work in the dart, looks like it will. Gonna try to use the wheels and tires but not sure if they will work. I was thinking about just repairing the duster but aside from the obvious damage there is a lot of rust issues. A 67-69 Dart is the car I really want anyways.

Anyone know of any major issue I might come across with the swap. Parts not fitting etc.?

duster.jpg
dart2.jpg
duster2.jpg

I used a 72 Duster interior in my 67 Barracuda, so would guess it will work in dart.

If I remember correctly the rear seat was a little taller on the Duster than the Barracuda, but used it anyway.

The tires might be too big off the rear of the Duster on the Dart without modifications

-
Back