-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crank It Up!!!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
If I cant find a "67 only" right lens, I'll change both assemblies to 68-69. (I actually like those better anyway.) I'll need the bezels for those as well. Driver condition.

Thanks.

Robert

the buckets for the 67 and 68~69 are different and not interchangable(68~69 deeper). Not sure if you can put 68~69 bezels and lens in a 67 without modifing the sheetmetal

Check on ebay there are usually some from time to time, I have one but, trying to buy another 67 hardtop that needs a right tail light

If I cant find a "67 only" right lense, I'll change both assemblies to 68-69. (I actually like those better anyway.) I'll need the bezels for those as well. Driver condition.

Thanks.

Robert

I can help you out with a right lens for your 67 Dart.

PM me here on this board or shoot me an email at [email protected].

Rick

the buckets for the 67 and 68~69 are different and not interchangable(68~69 deeper). Not sure if you can put 68~69 bezels and lens in a 67 without modifing the sheetmetal

Check on ebay there are usually some from time to time, I have one but, trying to buy another 67 hardtop that needs a right tail light
I should have known that. I thought it might work. I saw a Dart that looked like a 67 but had 68-69 tail lights. Must have been a 68-69 with a 67 grill. Thanks for the info. You may have saved me not only some money but a lot of aggravation as well. Thanks again!!!

L8R.

Robert

O.K. Rick does have lens for 67s but at a price. About $125 shipped. Not ready to spend that much for one just yet. That being said, I'M STILL LOOKING. Like I told Rick, I'm actually a long ways from needing a tail light lens but figured I'd start looking now knowing thier not gonna git any easier to find later.

Thanks everybody.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back