67 dodge dart 2 dr post windshield gasket

-
replacement 67 only windsheild and backlite gaskets and trim are nonexistant. if you can't find a suitable used replacement then the next best thing is use a 68 up gasket which will require using retainer clips for the stainless trim.
search for 67 windshield on this site, theres been a several informative threads on the subject.

replacement 67 only windsheild and backlite gaskets and trim are nonexistant. if you can't find a suitable used replacement then the next best thing is use a 68 up gasket which will require using retainer clips for the stainless trim.
search for 67 windshield on this site, theres been a several informative threads on the subject.

I've got a 68 gasket but it seams to be too big...doesn't fit tight on the windshield.

I can't find a replacement windshield gasket for my 67 dart 2dr post and I don't have the old gasket. Any suggestions where to find one or a substitution?

Hey Moparichard.
Where should I begin.
67 4 door and 2 door post windshields and year correct gasket/lockstrip are 67 ONLY!
2 door NON post is another creature.
Without retyping the same stuff, do a search on my screen name threads titles 67 windshields.
Have started several threads and answered a bunch. The way I got my extra gasket was to buy a windshield from a junk yard. Bust out the bad windshield. Carefully removeing original gasket. Then clean up with mineral spirits. Now I have a spare. Also have this gasket in the parts for sale section!
First check my posts. I even have started a thread for 67 windshield replacement, step by step with pics, etc...
Check em all out.
Still got questions hit me back here or PM me.
The 68/69 gaskets are designed to use reviel moldings, clips.....Look at the threads first, It's a cluster!

Also got a restore thread going on opur 75 Dart and we did windshields on that thread too!
Thread is in "Members Restorations" section Titled: ABodyBetty's New Baby comes home!
Mainly check the other threads thought because they are year specific to our 67 Dart 4 door.8)

Just did a search, most of the posts show up in Body , Interior, Trim section.
Search my screen name with key word windshield. All of em on the first page!
Good Luck. Hit me back if ya need to!8)

-
Back