-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kocuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 67 fastback is up for sale. I've retired and the car needs a new home, in the last 3 years its been out of the garage very little mostly shows and cruises. In the seven years I've owned it I may have put 500 miles on it.Its a fully built 440 with a 727 trans and Dana 60 differential. the car underwent a complete rotisserie restoration in 98 including new quarters, The hood and front fenders are fiberglass. I have a huge list of all the high dollar parts that have been put into this car, as well as thousands of dollars worth of receipts.Paint on the cars in my opinion is about an 8 out of 10. It shines great but has some nicks and chips and a little spider webbing on the cowl.In the last month I've had new 3 inch exhaust front to back installed, with H pipe and polished Magnaflow mufflers, as well as replaced the starter with a MSD magnaforce unit. The car is scary fast and very steetable, runs 180 degrees in 95 degree weather with out a problem. I hate to haggle on price on any thing so here is my bottom dollar up front, $28k takes the car, I have close to 40k in it and it was appraised for $35K 7 years and thousands of dollars ago. THIS FANTASTIC AND FAST FASTBACK NEEDS A NEW LOVING HOME!!!!If you need additional info pm me SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY PLEASE!!!!! Location: Portage, WI

Attachments

• 67 cuda 1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3,856
  • 67 cuda 7.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3,971
  • 67 cuda 2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3,839
  • 67 cuda 4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,815
  • 67 cuda 5.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,931
  • 67 cuda 8.jpg