67 Formula S valance panel ?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Was a dual exhaust valance panel ever offered on a 67 Formula S? Or was that 68-69 only?
Thanks,Jim

I see AMD offers a 68-69 with the exhaust cut outs but not a 67 with the cut outs.I think I am going to use a 68-69 so I can use the factory 68 exhaust tips.

I see AMD offers a 68-69 with the exhaust cut outs but not a 67 with the cut outs.I think I am going to use a 68-69 so I can use the factory 68 exhaust tips.

i think the do make the 67 ones

67 had a single fuel tank strap and a single exhaust pipe. I've seen 67 model with dual exhaust. Dont know if it was factory and there wasn't a cut out.
The 67 or 69 reverse lamps can be cut into the 68 rear valance with a hole saw..

Here's a pic of Laysons 67 panel. It's good quality, correct gauge, reverse light cutouts, and detailed correctly. If you're sold on using the 68 tips you won't need it but is a nice piece compared to what most companies are offering.

Attachments

• IM000020%20(Medium).JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 64
My bumperettes are installed on bumper bolts rather than drill extra holes in the bumpers. Of no consequence at the front but...
At the rear the bumperette lands right in front of the 67 reverse lamps so the reverse lamps are relocated.
In the future I will buy only 68 model rear valance so I can cut in those reverse lamps anywhere I choose.

-
Back