67 Formula S

-

Rbob

Reaction score
I could not pass this up.

P3070004 (Small).JPG

Is that snow or rain I see. Looks like a straight body. Is it a 4 speed car? Have you checked the VIN?

If it was a formula "s" car it would have a "7" under the "F" on the fendertag. Yours does not have that....Still cool car to build! Have fun with it.

If it was a formula "s" car it would have a "7" under the "F" on the fendertag. Yours does not have that....Still cool car to build! Have fun with it.

The 31 signifys the engine

Can't trust the decoder, got my white book. My mistake, 273 2bl car. Not a Formula S. But it's a cool car to do whatever you want without hurting the value or any rarity.

That is still ok, I just have to change the heading to 67 Barracuda Fastback!

I will have to do a little research myself so I dont look like a dumbass next time. LOL

Its an auto on the console. No seats or console.

Can someone decode the fender tag?

Bob
According to www.decodethis.com the vin decodes to the following:

D - line- DodgePolara, Monaco
H - class- High
29 - Body - 2 door Sports Hardtop
D - engine - V8 273CID 1 2 bbl LA
7 - year - 1967
2 - plant - Hantramck, Mich.
217285 - serial number

This is a better site: www.dodgecharger.org/cgi/f67.cgi it gives you all the information from your fender tag.

Looks like a nice startin point,looks like everything is still on the car?Is it missing any parts?I,ve read that parts are hard to find,I could be wrong though.Does it have a drivetrain?Auto or 4 speed?

Missing front seats, console. It came with 440 and auto (2 727's) has 8 3/4 rear end and spare 516 case with 4.30 spool, another B body rear end, spare complete K frame w/discs setup.

Are 67 Barracuda seats differant that Dart or other A body?

-
Back