Not open for further replies.

mycuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Contact seller
Off my 67 cuda OEM good condition some paint needs clean spring good.........$40
Not all same / rare 69 Dart/ Barracudas and others rear qtr. park lamp bezels.......$30 pr
All Good condition. Gas cap has scrape but can be removed.
all prices Shipped lower 48
Located NWBURBS Chicago

Thanks, Dave

gas.jpg

Actually those bezels are used one rear for 69 dart and on B and C body wagons.

69 barracuda uses same bezels on the front and back with the studs and metal retainers.

Actually those bezels are used one rear for 69 dart and on B and C body wagons.

69 barracuda uses same bezels on the front and back with the studs and metal retainers.
respectfully disagree.
I could be wrong but the front fender bezel don't have the Deep recessed like the Rears.Like I said could be wrong.
I know for a fact the front fenders of the 69 Dart were definitely not the same as the rear.
But we are all here to learn and I'm always able to do that

Only reason these bezels have the countersunk holes in them is theres no way to put the metal retainer on the back on a dart rear quarter because the cutout is right where the trunk extension is. A dart rear quarter skin has 2 small tabs for clip nuts. Countersunk screws go thru the bezel and hold it in place with the clip nuts and tabs.

The barracuda rear reflector bezel is high enough up on the quarter that its accessable inside the trunk to install it with the metal retainer. Barracuda rear bezel is same PN as the barracuda and dart front ones.

I restored a 69 dart western sport years ago, and am in the midst of doing a 69 barracuda , i would know. The bezels you have for sale are rear only for 69 dart, or 69 and B and C body wagon.

Last edited:
I would upload photos to show you what i am talking about but fabo and my phone are not playing nice right now.

Your interpretation and experience is well accepted.
Haven't been around a 69 Cuda other than my brothers years ago but could be a dementia thing but that's okay.
Thanks for the notation very important.

Dave

Thanks. Just wanted to help you label em correctly to sell. I was given a set of those and a set of fronts with moulded in studs with my sons car. Had to hunt for a second pair with studs, and sell the dart rear pair. The deep inset on em is because the dart quarter curves inward fairly sharply and probably the need to keep the reflector level so it works and reflects at about the same time the front one does D.O.T. stuff and all that. Nice parts, and pretty rare since they only fit 69 wagons and dart rear quarters. Best of luck w your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back