[SOLD] 67 Satellite

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. Would like to see pics in good light as well. Any actual run history? Or did it just never get there? Rear? Gears?

Dartn', I will try at sometime to get it outside for some pics, but December in NY is not very good weather wise. The car has an 8 3/4 rear in it now with 3:23 Sure Grip 489 case.I swapped in that rearend when I picked it up because it just had a narrowed 83/4 bare housing in it. I've never run it and the people that I bought it from couldn't tell me anything about it. The car was apparantely going to run in IHRA Pro class because it has Pro decals on the windows when I bought it.

Thanks for the info. Here is my worry. I know what I have to do to get one going and am concerned that I will spend a lot of time redoing things. Let me think about it and I will pm you with further questions.

Is it titled? I have a 75 dart sport, with a healthy 360 motor but pump gas, and a cruiser. can send pics if you would like

I sent you a link to a lot of pictures of my Duster on 11-25-13 and haven't heard a thing from you. Is it safe to assume you're not interested, or have you just not seen the message?

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/troyfisher123/sets/72157626739426308/"]Plymouth Duster - a set on Flickr[/ame]

How about now?

I just clicked on it and it works on my end. I am using a browser that has never been logged into Flickr, or even on it for that matter.

Does it work for anybody else?

Love the body style, and often dream of trading my Dart for a Coronet/Satelite/etc... just cant cruise a race car. I hope you find someone.

Thanks Saetun. It won't be a racecar when it's streetable.Like I've said before, I will change some things for the street, I just didn't want to do that if someone was looking for a racecar.

T fish, I don't know what it is, I really do want to see the Duster pics.

The pics work fine if you "click" on the top of the red header with the words "Plymouth Duster - a set on Flickr"

i just sent you a pm.
348" 4spd demon i would be interested in a poss trade
attachment.php

Just to update my post, the car is still available ,although one member here has shown some strong interest in it. I will keep things up to date.

If you take a look at my add for I bad *** Dakota it is very street able and is not a all out drag car if interested pm me a email and let's talk

Just to update, I still have the car and it's still available. One change is the rear gears. It now has a 4:56 Sure Grip,489 case. A friend needed the 3:23's that were in the rear so I swapped it out.Still really looking for a Demon, even if it needs some work, but will also be interested in a Duster or Dart, let me know.

Do u have the Title for it, 67 Dart 526 Wedge 14 point cage, full street car needs put together just got the engine done last week and the transmission on Saturday it has a 9 inch Mark Williams rear end it is sweet just looking for something that is running and driving

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back